Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bracket Racket

March Madness kicks off this week and like most years, I did a bracket. Also like most years I tell all my buddies how I've been keeping up with college basketball all season so this year my bracket is solid because I know what I'm talking about...which I haven't and I don't. Not that I'm admitting to lying, it's just that my idea of keeping up with basketball basically amounts to watching Sports Nation every night. Most of the time they don't even cover college sports. Basically I hover over college basketball and watch a few games a month.

Still though I like the competition that comes with everyone in the office creating a bracket. A few years back I managed to even come in 2nd place in a local challenge and won $100 in free snow-cones. Plus most sports are more interesting if you have something on the line even if it is bragging rights. Maybe I should do a bracket with the boys this year just to see who will win. Start a new tradition in the house with the winner getting a big sandwich or their favorite meal. Might be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment